For the first time ever- this job position is open to a Speech Pathologist OR an Occupational Therapist.
The catch is? Your role will be in paediatric feeding only as per our specialist feeding private practice.
The upside? If you have loved feeding difficulties / fussy eating and have always wanted to specialise in this caseload then this is the dream job for you.
* Relevant tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy/Speech Pathology
* Current AHPRA or SPA Registration
* Trained in some feeding programs (SOS, Division of Responsibility etc)
* Experience in fussy eating/feeding difficulties in babies and/or children
* Excellent time management skills and the management of a busy caseload.
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Full Driver’s Licence and car
* Current First Aid certificate
* Current National Criminal Records Check.
* Current Working with Children Check.
This position is for therapists with at least a few years of generalist experience under their belts.
Salary – based on experience
Start date- September/October 2020 (so you can join us for our SOLD OUT feeding workshop event in November with 100 delegates!
AND If you are an OT, not only will you be trained and supervised by Lets eat but we will arrange OT supervision for you as well.
A bit about Us…
Let’s Eat! Paediatric speech pathology is a feeding specialist practice. We see children from infants to teenagers with feeding difficulties and fussy eating/restricted feeding issues. If you follow us on social media then you know we have an excellent reputation, demonstrated feeding outcomes and supportive team working ethos.
Our practice has presented at the University of Newcastle in paediatric feeding, we have held workshops in feeding for doctors, nurses and parents. We host international presenters and even have an allied health sold out feeding workshop later this year. Paediatric Feeding is what we are passionate about!
We help each other to be the best we can and work collaboratively with all of our clients to help them achieve their goals. We love what we do and can’t wait to have another therapist join our team.
So what are you waiting for?
Send us a letter and your CV telling us about your experience in feeding and why you think you should be THE therapist to join our team. Applications will close once we find that perfect person – so don’t delay!
Ps- curly hair is not essential but the love of children and food and cooking are!