The catch is? Your role will be in paediatric feeding only as per our specialist feeding private practice.
The upside? If you have loved feeding difficulties / fussy eating and have always wanted to specialise in this caseload then this is the dream job for you.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- Minimum of 12 months experience
* Excellent time management skills and the management of a busy caseload.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Full Driver’s Licence and car
* Current First Aid certificate
* Current National Police Check and Working with Childrens Check.
* Current Speech Pathology Australia registration.
* Training in some paediatric feeding postgraduate courses
* Experience in fussy eating/feeding difficulties in babies and/or children
Days: Tuesday – Friday (can be full-time or part-time hours)
Salary – based on experience
Start date- Mid February 2022
A bit about Us…
Let’s Eat! Feeding Therapy is a specialist feeding practice. We assess and support children from infants to teenagers with feeding difficulties and fussy eating/restricted feeding issues. If you follow us on social media then you know we have an excellent reputation, demonstrated feeding outcomes and a supportive team working ethos.
Valerie will be your boss and clinical supervisor. She has extensive experience in paediatric feeding, is currently doing her masters and has published a kids book in fussy eating. Valerie has also presented feeding lectures to Speech Pathology university students at the University of Newcastle, as well as run feeding workshops around Australia and internationally. Val is highly sought after as a feeding clinical supervisor and her role will be supporting and building your skill knowledge in feeding. This is the job for you if you are passionate about building your career as a paediatric feeding speech pathologist.
This small boutique practice is focused on supporting each other. The current therapists work collaboratively with all of our clients to help them achieve their goals. The Let’s Eat! team loves what we do and can’t wait to have another therapist join our team.
So what are you waiting for?
Send us a letter and your CV telling us about your experience in feeding and why you think you should be THE therapist to join our team. Applications will close once we find that perfect person – so don’t delay!