Are you interested in paediatric feeding?
Do you love working in a team?
Do you love cooking and everything about food?
Then come join our team!
We are looking for highly experienced feeding therapists. If you are a senior at your current job and have significant experience under your belt, then contact us!
Position – Part time
Hours – negotiable
- Send a detailed cover letter to Val – we want to know about the number of feeding cases you have seen. The feeding training you have done and why you want to join our team.
- Attach this with your CV and send it to email@example.com
* Relevant tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy/Speech Pathology
* Current AHPRA or SPA Registration
* Trained in feeding (SOS, Division of Responsibility etc)
* Experienced in fussy eating/feeding difficulties in babies and/or children
* Excellent time management skills and the management of a busy caseload.
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Full Driver’s Licence and car
* Current First Aid certificate
* Current National Criminal Records Check.
* Current Working with Children Check.
A bit about Us…
Let’s Eat! Feeding Therapy is a feeding specialist practice. We see children from infants to teenagers with feeding difficulties and fussy eating/restricted feeding issues. If you follow us on social media then you know we have an excellent reputation, demonstrated feeding outcomes and supportive team working ethos.
Our practice has presented at the University of Newcastle in paediatric feeding, we have held workshops in feeding for doctors, nurses and parents. We host international presenters and sold out feeding workshops. Paediatric Feeding is what we are passionate about!
We help each other to be the best we can and work collaboratively with all of our clients to help them achieve their goals. We love what we do and can’t wait to have another therapist join our team.